Thursday, March 29, 2012

Great news!!!!!

Some updates from Loni... He had a great day yesterday! He is still on life support (breathing machine) but he was able to breath 16 times a minute yesterday for hours, so they are hoping they can get him off the machine soon. And he was able to sit up yesterday and held up well. The bed he is in turns into a chair and he had support for his back to keep him up but he was able to tolerate it which is a good sign for him to be in a wheelchair later on. It is still day by day but that is a huge leap for him. Keep the prayers coming....THEY ARE WORKING!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is great news!! Keep up the good work, Chuck and everyone helping him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to hear the great news!! You will win this battle Chuck, keep at it!! Miss you back here at work! Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am sorry for the trouble that has hit your family i only hope chuck gets better and better soon he is a great guy and i wouldnt want anything bad to happen he will be in my prayers...pb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isaiah 41:10 NLT

    Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
    Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
    I will strengthen you and help you.
    I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

    ReplyDelete